NVA 3.13% 15.5¢ nova minerals limited

Comparison of NVA to the Market, page-7

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1221
    Hi Sulmar,

Pretty sure the timelines as reported at the AGM have been adhered to and expectations managed well at the moment. Also Management buying on market is a pretty positive signal - coupled with what they dropped into the company many moons ago. As a well researched, astute and balanced critic as you are I’m sure you know how much Directors put into the company?

Would love to hear your thoughts of Management buying on market might mean. Especially given 99% of investors follow the smart money. In reality the smartest of all money would be the people running the company no?

You dig the boot in every chance you get, I rarely see you agreeing or saying any good news is released by Nova. Why is that Sulmar? Spending time on a company you don’t own making nefarious comments about events from months ago now? For what purpose do you comment? The recent news flow has been pretty positive - do you not agree? Please can you elaborate on any missed timelines since the AGM?

The past is the past. We know where improvements were required, the AGM performance to me showed Chris et al heard holders loud and clear. Manage expectations, and to be fair I think that was achieved at the AGM. Unless you can say otherwise?

Rgds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $37.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $40.87K 259.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9512 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 24100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.