NVA 4.76% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

Comparison of NVA to the Market, page-2

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Would you look at all those likes and great analysis scores, but as yet without comment. It's like EggHunter's piece was thorough enough that a lot of posters simply don't have anything to add (and well done, mate - top job - more please).

So maybe this thread needs to deepen a little and discuss a little more about 'how' Nova is different from the rest of the market. i.e. how Nova is going to make low-grade gold a winner, winner, big chicken dinner!

We know that one of the greatest benefits of the Korbel valley is how close everything is to the surface, low grade or otherwise. It has also been noted that people from certain parts of the world don't really know that much about mining in this manner. But for all I've learnt here, there is still one issue that is possibly more important than all the others: the ore sorting.

@wombat777 has given us a whole heap of information concerning his belief in the overall profitability of Nova's projected ore sorting arrangements. We have flow charts, output projections and even a photo of someone else's machines. Yet, can we currently provide solid proof that they absolutely work and will provide a better outcome than traditional heap leaching?

If there is one thing I have learned via the world of finance, is that lots of people 'say' they are pro new technology, but are usually uncomfortable when something new happens to them - especially if there is a risk involved. I think I've said it before, that is what business is. Risk.

A lot of good businessmen and women can handle almost anything on the fly. Have issues with roads? Pfft, we own part of a pioneer helicopter company - who cares? Some hurdles are bigger than others, but these new ore sorters are such an integral part of the progressive paradise outcome, that (as far as I can see) the rest of it is almost irrelevant at this stage.

So what we need to ask is:
    • What proof can we obtain?
    • Will that proof be enough to convince the market (don't worry about us - worry about THEM)?
    • What would happen if the output was not as amazing as expected? What else could be done?
    • Is the time required to make the damn things work fully factored in (included associated kicking, swearing and occasional bouts of drunkenness)?

This is only my 5 cents, but this is (perhaps), the stage we should all be considering topics like this and EVERYTHING ELSE that differs Nova from the rest of our competitors. It's an excellent time to step back from what we know and focus some time on what we DON'T know.

So, seriously guys - Scoping Study aside - what don't we know?

Happy new year all.

GS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $42.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $65.06K 319.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14084 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 25715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ 45993
Last updated 14.22pm 04/06/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.