SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Comments for consumption hey. Thank you but I won't just consume...

1. 2,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Comments for consumption hey. Thank you but I won't just consume them mindlessly without actually having a proper look.

The second comment isn't even quoted fully.

The full comment is this:

"About bloody time!!I sent this to CUE management in 2012 and they replied no dividend would be given!

19/7 2012

Long suffering Cue shareholders deserve some reward and a dividend would lift share price. Please support this by emailing directors.CUE 44 m cash latest profit 19m.700m shares on offer.1 cent dividend would cost CUE $7m out of $19m 37% return of profit.Still plenty of cash for opportunities.This one cent dividend on 16 cents price would give CUE a 6.25% fully franked dividend lifting price and attracting institutional support.GO FOR IT CUE!

Value, why are you quoting a comment made from over 10 years ago? What was the opportunity cost of having money invested in CUE for over 10 years? You want investors to wait 10 years in SHE for a small dividend?

And the best thing Value, is that posters sentiment for CUE is hold and their position is not held.

Now other posters on here who mindlessly sat back and watched me get stalked, attacked and threatened to be doxed, you can report this because it's not all rainbows and fairys but it's about SHE, just as this thread is about SHE, or wait.... CUE, or which stock is this again?

Last edited by creditdumbness: 06/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4381913 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1443574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.