SAE 3.45% 14.0¢ salinas energy limited

Allanh,Who really cares about the insignificant difference in...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Allanh,

Who really cares about the insignificant difference in the reserves now. There are several aspects at the moment which effect the current SP:
    - there is no interested parties among “big boys” now, so the current SP does not reflect the actual potential of the company
    - the SP has under a big pressure as Oceanic Asset Management Pty Ltd has been selling big parcels of shares and I think it still has not stopped to sell, according the recent company announcement this Oceanic Asset Management Pty Ltd still holds ~10mln shares and nobody knows how many they are going to sell in the near future
    - the company has a buy-back share policy but it seems that with their intention to buy ~10mln shares the company is not in a hurry and randomly (not every day) they are buying not more than 50K-100K shares

So as a summary a current market sentiment basically drives the SP and unfortunately with the all fundamentals which has the company, numerous Fat Prophet buy recommendations on the stock and oil prices at their high (I would not expect that oil prices will be lower than $120) the SP has been in downtrend for the past 2 months. I can definitely say that there is no way in the nearest future that the SP will move below 30c unless Oceanic Asset Management Pty Ltd will decide to sell the remaining 10mln in a single day. We should not eliminate this possibility as with the current market conditions everything is possible.

Irynka

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.