HDR hardman resources limited

Likewise Hardmano - it wasn't the best day for the shareprice,...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Likewise Hardmano - it wasn't the best day for the shareprice, but it was good to have a beer with yourself, tropik, snoball, a-?.....

I'm looking to buy some more too. Trouble is that I haven't got a clue what the price is likely to do in the short-term.

I agree that Tiof commerciality will be huge for the shareprice, but it sounds like that might not be until as late as the 2nd quarter of 2005. Not sure why they're implying that it will take so much longer to announce than Chinguetti.

The things I was worried about in the short-term were.....I'm not expecting the Tiof flow-rates until after x-mas, the announcement of a new CEO may not have much effect if they've poached him and he's not planning to start with Hardman for a number of months, Ching financing could be very similar to the effect on Oxianna's shareprice when they confirmed financing for their Sepon gold/copper production starting early next year (ie. it did nothing for the sp - probably already built in), and Guyanne farmin could be as far away as 2nd quarter 2005. If we've got traders holding for these milestones only and they don't push the price up much, then there's always the chance the price will get a little weaker leading up to x-mas.

On the other hand – the opposite could happen – the West Navigator might fly thru Tiof-5 and announce good flow results before x-mas, the CEO could be such a prominent figure that everyone sits up and takes notice and Ching financing could instill investor confidence and we will have seen the last of a $1.50/$1.60/$1.70 shareprice for good.

Who the hell knows?…..not this little bluck duck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.