AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

comparison with other oil and gas juniors

1. 9,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Just thought I'd share a comparison between AKK and two other oil and gas juniors.

AKK has 335,951,718 shares on issue which at a price of 3.3c give it a market cap of $11 million and it is debt free. In the last quarter it received 315k from selling oil and gas. It has been reported on this thread that it is cash-flow positive operationally although this is not borne out in the Appendix 5B.

Bounty Oil and Gas (BUY) has 752,150,982 shares on issue which at a price of 3.6c give it a market cap of $27 million and it is debt free. Receipts from product sales in last quarter were 188k but the company claims it should ramp up to 1.6 million annually from an additional acquisition giving quarterly receipts of 400k.

Buccaneer Energy (BCC) has 582,332,819 shares on issue which at a price of 11c gives it a market cap of $64 million and has debt of $2million. Receipts from product sales in last quarter were 940k.

Each of these companies have different assets. BUY has a significant interest in PEP 11 with a JV which recently drilled a duster. It has interests in other parts of Australia and in Tanzania. BCC is on an Alaskan venture which promises big returns in terms of oil/gas but carry a significant amount of risk. It is also buying a JUR which requires significant repayment commitment annually.

Looking at these figures, AKK looks very cheap.

I hold all three but atm am more keen to put money into AKK once it settles down and the short terms who took large positions two days back are shaken out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.