PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folksExcellent value at 40 cents? It was 12 months ago wasn't...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Excellent value at 40 cents? It was 12 months ago wasn't it...when PLV was in the process of securing the other half interest in Irvine?

Since then of course the resource has multiplied; several months back it quadrupled..just last week it added a further 50% to 'again' exceed the 138MT 66% target to 150MT 66%....and I might add, obviously exceed the 100MT valuation of $1.26 by Investec.
    PLV currently drill the Isthmus...an area not included in the current resource estimates. The other drill rig is currently drilling 'outside of' the known resource at site 21 North Hardstaff Peninsula...

More surprises and resource upside is in store i'd suggest...if not at site 21 definitely at the Isthmus.

Overtures you might agree that in the end the market will determine the deal/s PLV eventually negotiates.

My point of view is that PLV has CLEARLY stated on a number of occasions that deal/s could have been done in earlier stages of development.
    That is, 'the market' was ready to step up ages ago. I take your point however that at those stages the capital raising and shares issued would have been at lower levels.

Tony, if you recall, got quite animated here months back by those chastising him and the company for not being able to do a deal.
    He wanted to build more value 'before' any deals.

Now I am not assuming that the 13 or 14 interested parties may still be around...or that they are now less or more than that, but those comments did clearly point out interest was there from multiple parties. Where there are multiple parties there is more scope for protracted and beneficial negotiations in the companies favour based clearly on supply and demand....and those parties line up to give PLV the best deal.
    I don't think this is a case of PLV 'looking' for potential suitors as such.

So Tony and PLV would hardly be pulling their hair out re 'availability' of funds.
    Tony has stated he is open to various deals and negotiations.
    Hes stated he wants to minimise dilution.
    To put the dilution statement into perspective though, that is definitely a motherhood statement devoid of a definition of what 'dilution' is or means in the context of PLV.

So imo it doesnt hold much weight at all, regardless of the intention, unless its quantified.

PLV would be concerned at the share price and no doubt are frustrated (judging by comments) that 'other' IO hopefuls will not get into production before PLV does....yet command much higher valuations despite that and despite much higher costs to production and risks associated with access to infrastructure.

We will see shortly (i'm assuming) just how good these interested parties are and just how much they are prepared to pay for Irvine (one way or another).

PLV have stepped up their media, the roadshows and inbetween winning Golden Geckos and being in demand for media interviews, continue to drill Irvine for stellar results...

The market..and inparticular the REALLY interested parties in PLV, know theres a price to pay for that and the associated benefits that come from an island operation and close proximity to Asian markets.

The outcome of the negotiations will speak volumes about what PLV has got and just how good they are at 'doing the deals'...

Sure the company is doing the right thing in enabling the resource to grow and the project economics and operation attractiveness to build value...

By the day the resource grows...and with that comes the added responsibility and 'expectation' to ensure 'better outcomes' for current shareholders.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.