PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Agree re patience CrisstoffI think in anything in life it is...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Agree re patience Crisstoff

I think in anything in life it is often the right questions that get the right answers....or at least lead us all towards better understandings.

We are VERY fortunate we have a good thread with an active MD participant. It means we often get clarifications and explanations we would not usually get if that were not the case.
    This is both a good thing..and perhaps a limitation.
    This thread will only ever be as good and as informed as the participants on the thread want to make it. The fact we have Tony here means he often answers questions, expels myths or confirms truths.
    I think the thread lacks spirited objective discussion...at times.
    This may be due to the fact that we have an extremely popular and trusted MD here who regularly keeps in touch with the thread.
    There is strong trust here from shareholders and myself in Tony and PLV.

Some questions need to be asked/revisited though....imo.

The valuation assumption and performance relative to its peers is however a 'guide' or comparison..even though each company has its own individual strengths and weaknesses.

Irvine and the Kimberley Iron Ore Hub (KIOH) is not a mystery.
    Its well known and clearly delineated. Mining operations in the area have been operating 60 years.
    Irvine is only 5km from Cockatoo island and probably another 5 or so to Koolan.

This isnt about an 'unknown resource' Its well known. Its highly visible.

The market knows where it is.

Often when we speak about patience we assume that the market will 'catch on' will 'get it' ...in time.

It has been near on 4 years. The market appreciates this much less than it did 2 years ago when it was 50% owned by PLV, with a major shareholder onboard who didnt particularly get on well with the Mayala people.. and 1/6 the size of the current resource.

PLV had a capital raising share issue 12 months ago at 40 cents.
    Fact is we've hardly moved from there with some major company defining/making developments and a much improved market and sentiment....and still with an MC under $80 million.

This is in no way a criticism of what has and is being achieved by PLV. They are 'demonstrating'..and clearly at that I might add, that they are developing the company.

We still get back to sentiment/valuation/perception however.

What is it...if anything... that is either holding back this company?

Now some of us might say nothing is. The valuation at around 48 cents and 75 million MC is fair value.

If that is so the question is answered.

However....

Only several months ago the company announced a multiplied resource...an unexpected announcement.
    This assumes the valuation of the resource will rise.

In relative terms the share price has not reflected that increase.

Tony himself has stated that a number of IO hopefuls (and perhaps FMS may be one he was putting in this group) would not get to production before PLV.

If that is the case then 'once again' we have a company meeting or exceeding time to production relative to peers.

On any number of criteria PLV 'appears' to be competitive...yet the market does not acknowledge this.

Its questions like these that can help all shareholders/market concerned further understand what is transpiring here and how we can better understand the company and the sector we are invested in.

It can also generate further ideas/strategies in moving forward for the company is managing and dealing with these perceptions in a market that perhaps isn't fully aware of what PLV actually has...and..what it will have.

I've said it before...this is where the enlisted media company earn their $$$$. 'Connections' need to be made by a market that has choice.
    Clearly PLV is not at the top of the list of choice...for now at least.

Hopefully these questions and assumptions will be answered by Tony and those here who are much better informed and knowledgable than myself.

And in the end that has to be good for everyone.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.