PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

comparisons and further questions, page-99

1. 717 Posts.
    Overtures?.The reason I treat your posts as pure nuisance posts, with little knowledge of the inner workings of the share market and company structuring and development

These are some of your intelligent posts

?The current buy depth looks well manipulated, if I dump my stock, this will be sitting at 35c?

?this stock is long term , you cant short you cant trade , its a hold and wait for cap appreciation ....?

and then you say later:

?i have put my first 90k for sale at 49.5c , the other half will be for the placement at
    40c, see you all at 40c?

When in fact you didn?t!!

Here is another classic:

?well you have probably outlined a very good reason why nobody wants to buy into this co. thats why we have such a poor top 20 holding ..?

Another great post:

?In all honesty no end user is going to pay for drilling, when time-line to production is 4-5 years, and the mrkt. Knows that very well, thats why the stock is being kept down

?It will be at least 5yrs. Before PLV becomes cash flow positive , hence very hard to get instos to buy into this co. my plan of attack is buy on weakness and put them in the bottom draw for two years , should be worth a buck fifty by then , hopefully .?

Great research!!!

Your last post is regarding your stock numbers AGAIN, of which I very much doubt!! I don?t want to hear what numbers you have supposedly sold and want to buy. It is irrelevant even though I don?t believe them.

You are on ignore!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.