AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Chart interpretation is always subjective Siren and best left to...

1. 1,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3058
    Chart interpretation is always subjective Siren and best left to each individual since any stated interpretation could easily be perceived as advice, but I agree with your analysis that although there is not yet a clear buy signal the immediate future is likely to include one.

What I do disagree with is your assertion that the chart demonstrates 30% to 90% destruction of CDY investments. For long-term investors the price has fluctuated around a general zero growth trend for a 10-year period that small biotechs generally are unable to achieve unless supporting fundamental value exists. Without that, most are forced to put their legs up in the air well before that time. The possibility of significant gains has existed however for those inclined towards a trading approach rather than a commitment to long-term perceived value, as demonstrated by the MACD analysis. So also has been the opportunities for accumulation.

What I don’t see as relevant to the chart’s interpretation is your consistent reference to imaginary deficiencies in management, a need for change, and in particular that the Company’s other highly experienced and qualified directors are in some way subject to the wishes of the CEO.

I note that, although CDY is not your sole holding, the CDY threads benefit from about 95% of your HC contributions. Apart from CDY though, just looking at your posts over the last couple of months I note the following familiar contentions.

with ALT 6-Dec-18:

This incumbent management is, on its pathetic track record (e.g. 1. Mothballed failed burette; 2. never ending years of development and sell off of its latest invention) , incapable of any DEAL.....except capital raisings.
    and 21-Nov-18:
    POne, thanks for trying to squeeze out some legitimate info, but this wayward management has no idea of how, why or when. Disgraceful management and running an AGM.

with PVD 28-Oct-18:

Yep, best wind up this failed company as it has no rational stewardship by the incumbent errant Board and wayward management.
    and 5-Nov-18:
    Bring in the clowns! PVD’s management and Board are disconnected from reality and from shareholders best interest.

with CBA 18-Dec-18:

In your optimism for CBA are you forgetting the entrenched abysmal corporate culture of this errant bank from the Board down? Ian Narev then CEO to Mat Comyn “ Temper your sense of justice” re the bank’s scandalous breaches of law exposed at the RC . And Mat Comyn, now the default CEO, obliged and kept quiet. Pathetic.

There does appear to me to be a common theme here. That you are consistently charging windmills, with the capabilities of the boards of your investments as your target. You clearly feel that you are competent to make those judgments.

Obviously since no problem with management will have existed when you undertook due diligence prior to your initial investment decisions, you have been unusually unfortunate in that management quality has deteriorated in each of the chosen companies subsequent to your decision to invest in them.

Do you feel that this is the case for each, including CDY, or rather is it possible that the problem might exist solely in the mind of their common part owner?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.