AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

• The project area is approximately 4,000 hectares with...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    • The project area is approximately 4,000 hectares with significant uranium and gold drilling and mining previously undertaken.
    • Independent Legal and Geological Reviews completed.
    • Inferred JORC resource of 31.5m tonnes of U3O8 at 0.35 kg/t for 11,025 tonnes with associated gold mineralisation.
    • Potential to increase orebody dimensions and extend existing resource with down dip investigation and additional farm areas currently under application
    Project Summary
    The Denny Dalton Project is located approximately 70 km south south-east of the town of Vryheid in the north of the province of KwaZulu-Natal, Republic of South Africa (location map below). The project is centred on the Denny Dalton gold mine on the farm Tusschenby 411, for which gold was mined during the period 1894 to 1926.
    As part of the Company’s due diligence on the project, Mabex Consulting Geologists (“MCG”) were engaged to report on the uranium and gold potential of the area in and on the old Denny Dalton Mine. The project area is approximately 4,000 hectares and includes the following farms: Tusschenby 411, Vlakhoek 548, Malta 514 and Welvergund 405.
    The area has established potential for significant gold and uranium mineralisation and the nearsurface stratigraphy and mode of mineralisation appears to be well understood.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.