NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

comparisons..., page-8

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: ndo comparisons... sabresabre...

I must admit, the North Sea interest has been much greater than I would have anticipated...in fact, I might otherwise have been a little sceptical about it, but given the run EXR has also had, I am feeling fairly comfortable that it's genuine.

Perhaps the best part however, is that we can expect more than just news on their North Sea activities.

Therefore, as I see it, with major overhead apparently thinning, NDO could easily see a big run on the back of any good news...of course, it could also drift back if news is a while comming.

But regardless of what happens in the next week or two, at some point, I would expect the price will need to trade sideways, or slightly down for a period, just to give things a rest...but I suspect this might not happen until after we get an announcement and perhaps another spike or two in the shareprice.

Given the number of things on the boil at NDO, we can expect plenty of news in comming weeks/months, which is always attractive to the DT's...then of course, we can probably expect some drilling activities, which should keep everyone interested well into next year!

So...exactly where, how or what the share price will do over this period, really is anyone's guess!

But if I had to, I would guess up!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.