CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Talk to any stranger, mention Compass and , not surprisingly,...

1. 356 Posts.
    Talk to any stranger, mention Compass and , not surprisingly, the eyes glaze over.
    Most people have never heard of the Company and many - dare I say most - have no idea of Rum Jungle. ...Somewhere in the wilds of Borneo perhaps?

But the Rum Jungle story is a fascinating one and well remembered by people of my age and older. It started in 1948 and was part of the Australian/US/ British answer to the atomic threats of Russia in the Cold war. It involved a new mine in the NT and two test sites in SA desert (Woomera and Maralinga)

In the light of the present world nuclear developement uranium is now the flavour of our times and as such the Rum Jungle story (both good and bad) should be of popular general interest.

I see this as a good opportunity for Compass to
    raise public awareness of the rich resource on which it sits. Needed is a well written , interesting newspaper/ magazine (?) article on the story of Rum Jungle and its riches.

So how to achieve this ? Is there a clever journalist in our mist ?
    There is an excellent analyst who also writes a damn good story. His name is Alf - a friend of Oly's - but would he do it ? Comments please. Westmoon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.