CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

compass will live, page-21

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    IMO the die is cast for severe stagflation ahead and once we get thru the asset deflation (H2 2009?) we will have the start of paper burn / monetary inflation well beyond what we are seeing now and leading to a resources megabull third primary the likes of never before seen into y2014 (IMO).

Watch the USDX / gold price. Already happening but methinks we aint seen nothing yet.

Thats the basis of the GORM. I also follow Kondratieff call of a 15 year megabull in commodity / war cycle starting from 1999 which happens to coincide with personal expectation of circa same time for end of global megabear .... that call made from 2001 in fact but made it on Kitco forum back then ... basis of my GORM in 2005.

In fact what is happening now is macro positive for CMR irrespective of whose control it ends up in and if we more or less stay at current share cap ... say 150 mill shares ... not beyond MY personal imagination we will have opportunity to do a 1 for 1 switch with MQG by end this cycle ... up for resources ... down for financials/industrials/ properties etc.

Outlandish I know but Ima an extreme sports player. Of course u could argue they may both be ultimately worth nil haha.

Meanwhile looks like market today will provide another test for the battered Ark ... yet AUD priced commodities are SOARING and they say we will soon be shipping out first metal !!! Final innings for the covert corporates coming up now methinks before reality sets in.

Ima buyer but Ima punter and doing it now with 32c cost AII Im getting 83c for .... then expect to be breaking out some of that warchest cash held for such (IMO) opportunities. Sorry to hear u have disembarked Macrae. Difficult hey. Oh the danger / opportunity, stress / exhiliration ...... shouldave been 20 years younger. But am retaining 50% portfolio cash possie thru this until full clarity.

Btw when Im away for 10 days from the weekend, dont go looking for me on HC ... need the R+R and to assess some biz opportunity.

Good luck rowers ... however many of u r still left on this battered boat haha.

ALL PERSONAL OPINION

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.