CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

compelling chart, page-40

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    sorry jump like I said I've had enough of defending myself on here. I speak to enough people about CDU almost every day so I have no need to argue at night.

It seems that you're just trying to get a rise out of me with your questions. How would I know what "local instos and hedgers would have gouged out"? What does concern me is that you have conveniently left out any fee's payable to Azzure Capital for getting all our big investors to the table. Isn't that why we have the HK office and pay Wayne's kid big money for being over there? How about you come back with that number PLUS the discount on the copper. Who cares anyway. I've always said I believe they'll make more on a discount (if there is as much copper as people say) than what they spent on the shares. Couldn't care less if anyone agrees with me.

As for the concentrate or NCu, again maybe if the company would explain what the set up is we'd ALL know. I believe WM only promised 60% of the copper because he couldn't put a finger on what % the Ncu would be. I doubt they get that. I recon they will take all the rest which let's just say is 75% of what comes out the ground. Oh and at a discount!!!!

OK I'm off. I have lots of orders in at the moment (plus a daughter trying to get me to take her to Dreamworld) and should really be concentrating on that. Good luck to everyone.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.