GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-2168

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744

the mind boggles Mlc. At 20c Galan was so clearly undervalued it was a no brainer. For me to purchase GLN at 18c was one of the easiest decisions I have made. When the stock dropped to 12 cents, I didn't think twice to double my holdings. Using Buffets mindset of purchasing a business well below it's intrinsic value is the key to making multi multi bags. One has to be strong to realise that sometimes Mr Market is irrational in the short term, it is these very opportunities that allows us to make multi multi bags. When Mr Market pushes the SP well below the intrinsic value of a business then it is time to buy, unfortunately most people at such time panic and see it as a time to sell. I suspect the recent big buyer didn't have the courage to buy when the SP was depressed for the very reason that, well..... the SP was depressed. Rather than seeing it is a huge opportunity he may have seen it as a risk, even though he very well may have known GLN was heavily udervalued. Only when the SP rose did he see that his initial feelings were in fact correct, and chose to buy in, however at the cost of 5 bags.

The value of HMW alone eclipses the current market cap of GLN, I truly believe we are still very undervalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.