GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-2477

1. 34,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9061
    I've just looked through MINEDEX map, our Greenbushes South Lithium project is only 3km away from the Greenbushes Mine (which is valued at ~$6 billion per recent IGO's deal).
    It's very interesting to note,
    "DSZ at the Blackwood Prospect (Figure 2) have elevated Lithium (253 ppm)"
    The Blackwood Prospect sample found lithium.
    Our JV (80% owned) tenement is between the Greenbushes Mine and Blackwood Prospect.

Now I can understand why JP said the Smoke is into our ground!

The $1 mark, is a more psychological resistant, but when looking at valuation, GLN's current enterprise value is only $231m. GXY's is $2B, excluding their cash and hard rock, GXY's SDV is probably valued at around $1.5B (SDV: 35,000 tpa LCE via two stage development).

GLN, HMW, should be 25,000 tpa LCE via two stage development; with open option to fast track to market by directly selling 12.9% Li2O high grade concentrates (then significantly lower initial capex, self funding for lithium carbonate plant in the future). Recent new acquisition (one of the best tenements directly adjacent to Livent's) should increase our resource, might increase further annual production capacity.

Our second key project, Candelas current JORC resource 680Kt is only northern part of the tenement, potentially increase above 1 million tons, imo. Currently under scoping study, likely to be 10ktpa - 15ktpa.
    AGY has a lower size with lower grade comparing with Candelas, their valuation is ~$120m.

Our third project, Greenbushes South Lithium project (80% owned), I think the likehood of finding lithium is quite favorable to us, if JP were proving that similar to HMW, then, that would be definitely a jackpot.

I believe GLN has a huge potential, most are likely to be realised over next 18 months, imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.