GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

HMW alone supports at least $2 as we stand today, and Caladas...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    HMW alone supports at least $2 as we stand today, and Caladas probably at least 50c today (higher with PEA results soon).,,then we have the $60+ mm in cash (with Tranche 2) and Greenbushes blue sky potential, and it's just crazy you can have a piece of it ALL for just $1 right now (well not really much as any material volume would drive it up significantly)....but my point is that we could/should be $2.50+ today and we would still not be even close to being out of whack with peer comparison metrics....I'm convinced that the Cannacord raise will bring focus to Galan and the inevitable takeover bids will come soon, be it Ganfeng (they have paid way more for crap lately), Livent (our neighbour who shouldn't want another big player to move in, plus I hear could use our higher grade and water to improve their metrics), Galaxy (who could use the adjacent Candelas north resource and RO compatible water), plus any number of others suitors like SQM, CATL, NorthVolt, other Chinese, French, Germans, Russians...)....make no mistake, Galan has a GLOBAL TOP 5 Li resource (give scale and grade and low impurities) that the WORLD will want, trust me! These daily, weekly, monthly prices are irrelevant....this is a billion dollar company within 12mo without doubt, and the longer the sharks wait, the more they pay, and if the offers are not enough well, we will just do it ourselves and become a $2+b company in a few years...

Hold strong my friends, this is just the beginning....my average is below 20c and I have not sold a share and am as confident buying at $1 as I was at 12c!
    Last edited by ACO78: 21/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $914.5K 7.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 713831 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 2316813 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.