GLN 16.7% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

Been here a long time now, can count the posters still here on...

1. 4,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Been here a long time now, can count the posters still here on both hands since the DMI days.

Very glad to see many more enthusiastic posters entering our generally positive forums. It’s refreshing to see so many new posters on these forums, signs again of a stock on the move.

For those sweating the recent retrace think about this.

I was roughly two years ago when we were hovering around the 18-22c mark, news drove us to short spike of 66c, mmm, soon retraced a year or so later to 12c.

Many here kicked their own arses for not selling at the high, that is REAL hindsight for you.

Here we are today at 99.5c a far cry from that dramatic fall during the first Covid outbreak.

Only two years ago I was called outrageous for thinking out loud the resource could be over 1.5mt

Here we are today with the current resource at 3.1mt. With 65m in our pocket for exploration and resource development.

The lithium sector continues to see significant price rises and the EV and storage sectors march on like robots on steroids.

Don’t sweat the short term pull backs, no matter how fierce they may seem. This is the sector in its infancy, plenty will play games here for a while.,

If you have the faith continue to place your bets. You really have one main thing to consider for now, EV vs ICE, won’t be much debate on this forum on that one.

GLTA especially you old happy dogs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.025(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $61.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $810.3K 6.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 618141 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 38235 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.