GLN 3.85% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

"But I still think we might get taken over by a neighbour!!"mmm...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "But I still think we might get taken over by a neighbour!!"

mmm in my opinion, from what I have read in articles concerning to Galan, Juan Pablo wants to develop the project of HMW and take it to production.
    And I think economic pages, when they write an article, they first talk with the management team to know well what to write, instead of writing whatever.
    The last CR wans't necessary at the moment but it brought confident, we have plenty of money now to develop next steps.
    Sell Candelas...? nngg I would prefer to ask for a loan or do another CR let say next year and take it to production too. It can be a very good plus to HMW and help to reduce costs while increasing production. But sell HW? I think that idea doesn't even go through Juan Pablo's mind. For how he speaks and for the statements he makes HW is his maxim as a previous analyst, a dream he can't let run away.
    Why would you hire Daniel, an expert in his field with more years of life than me, if your intention isn't another one than take your project to production? it doesn't make sense.
    I think the intentions here are very clear.
    Galan will be Blue Sky for JP and his team and all the shareholders once again. Billions MC are a reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.