GLN 0.00% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-4125

1. 4,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5027
    If you read my recent comments you’ll realise I’m not against you posting your opinion @mgavoca, I welcome it. I’m not asking you to stop posting, I’m simply saying I disagree with that one post you wrote. It is my opinion that the (implied) expectation that we would be at, or near, $2.60 were it not for the poorly-worded AGM announcement, is incorrect. Every holder on HotCopper thinks their company is cheap/undervalued, don’t forget that. More often than not the market at any given point in time is closer to correct than our own biased hopes and dreams.

To answer your question, It is quite normal for a share price not to move for a month, whilst in an uptrend. People often refer to this as ‘forming a new base’. Sideways action is actually very healthy. Strong stocks like GLN need time to breathe. Otherwise we’ll end up like SYA - too much action, too fast, and the SP spikes unsustainably. Go have a look at their forums; despite the amazing 1,000%+ returns they have enjoyed, holders are bored. They’re all expecting to get mega-rich A$AP. They’ve been told the SP will keep going up (just look at the pumpy rubbish that gets posted on Twitter) and when it tracks sideways for a while, or goes down, all the gloves come off.

I really hope GLN doesn’t become like this. I have no problem with the SP going sideways for a while if it means we form a new base, while we wait for further news flow, ahead of the next leg up. Long termers
    know sustainable share price action is most desirable.

In other news, if I can take from your username that you’re from Avoca - lucky you. What a beautiful part of the world.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $395.5K 2.567M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 857878 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 244965 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.