GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Thanks for dropping by, as per usual, when Galan is down. I'm...

1. 2,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Thanks for dropping by, as per usual, when Galan is down. I'm sure now also as you have appeared the stockprice will shoot upwards as it has always done on the previous occasions. So again thanks for dropping by.

You say GLN has had a stellar run on "no news". How about the fact our EV is circa $0.4B, vs our NPV of over $3.0B?? Keep I mind also this NPV is based on 3xtremely conservative parameters including lithium price of under 1/2 of current spot price, heavy discount rate, non optimised capex/opex, and further LCE resource to come. Your "no news" argument is null and void given the fact we are extremely undervalued with plenty of upside to catch up to our NPV, guided of course by the massive lithium industry tailwinds we will enjoy for the next decade.

Anyways , looking forward to some big green candles next week right after your appearance, so thanks again for dropping by and enjoy the show. And do me a favour and why don't you actually put your money where your mouth is and open just one position in the stock market, rather than just commenting on stocks you don't own. Even a short sell on GLN and you'll begin earning some respect around here. Or do you not have the balls or capital to open a position in the stock market?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.