GLN 3.85% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-4552

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3803
    Oh , i agree, Africa needs infrastructure big time, and China have been involved with Africa for over 30 yrs with mining projects, the fact remains , China have bled them dry with very dodgy company agreements with past corrupt governments, something the new government is slowly but surely weeding out with new deals demanded of existing mining coys, alot owned by chinese to pay their fair share of the royalties so that prosperity is channelled to the owners of the land.

Probably the reason why our mutual interest in Africa is waiting so long for its ML.....wink.png
    And for the record, none too happy that all offtakes are completely controlled by chinese coys.....frown.png

If you havnt worked it out by now, i consider Chinese investment in mining coys / countries very important, but only in small / reasonable proportions as per the FIRB .

I think its clear that too much reliance on China is very unhealthy, you only have to look as far as Australias predicament to know that, predatory behaviour is for all to see now, if every country implemented their own processing industries , government promoted and supported local industries , if folks were prepared to pay a little bit more for quality local produce , then China can be brought to their knees swiftly ......fiscally wise, as their balance sheet is extended big time.......EVERGRANDE just the tip of the ice berg......wink.png

Very important to know that my thoughts are toward china govt, not their people.

imo
    Last edited by beisha: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $77.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $296.9K 2.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 128450 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 803173 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.