GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Thanks Charlie, I am not a geologist but an accountant come...

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Thanks Charlie, I am not a geologist but an accountant come financial investor but have trained myself up over the years on all the JORC codes. So to get that feedback from a geo is nice to hear. I see your invested in LPI too, I am invested there too. I don't want to get into the usual arguments of gln vs lpi as I think the world will need both resources and I think both companies can be successful. This year will be exciting for both companies.

By the way listening to the real Charlie Munger and Buffett about 5 years back changed my whole approach to investing. I was once very much try to do the whole thing "diversification" thing. There is some great videos on you tube where munger and buffett discuss this very topic at the usual q and a at the berskshire hathaway annual meetings. My modus operandi came from all the nonsense I had imbibed many years back at under grad Uni on portfolio theory. But after listening to both Munger and Buffet it became apparent to me that , if you really want to knock it out of the park, you have to take more larger concentrated bets on stocks you really understand and are confident in and ones that are in the small and mid cap sectors where large value is really to be found. Otherwise you are essentially dooming yourself to really just achieving around the overall average index level of performance. The downside is you really need to do your research but taking larger and more concentrated bets in small to mid cap companies really does focus the mind. Since changing my approach my returns have not been like 10 or 20 % bette but hundreds of percent better . So for mine kudos to buffett and munger........and others on this forum I say take some time and listen to some of the thoughts of these two as there is so much wisdom in what they say..........

Pf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $266.9K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 250164 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 696964 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.