GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-5131

1. 5,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5288
    I can’t be bothered finding the post but at least 6 months ago I asked why we were being compulsively compared to LKE by our own holders. As Luke says above, they are a totally different proposition. Yes they’re in lithium and yes they’re in Argentina and yes they’re listed on the ASX but that’s about where the conversation stops.

I for one am aiming to identify and hold those few companies who will make it from spec > developer > producer > dividend payer, so thus don’t want the risk of a project that is completely dependent on DLE technology. However say what you like about the tech, there’s no doubt LKE’s management team have done a fabulous job of promoting their company, and holders have benefited hugely - well done to them. There’s probably lessons to be learned there for GLN, but we all know JP’s style so for now it is what it is. But the constant focus on LKE’s valuation verses others has probably run dry now. Good on them, but let’s move on (and if it really is a competition, it’s perhaps better comparing the company valuations in 2025/26).

Good weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $914.5K 7.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 713831 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 2316813 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.