GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Right now is it even clear for investors that the chloride route...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Right now is it even clear for investors that the chloride route is our preferred path? Obviously it's clear for anyone on these threads.. but I see it as a unique position that Galan should promote more clearly. It will be a master stroke when JP and the team pull it off.

I think a bit of marketing and regular updates on our three projects would be great for our SP. After a poor start to the year for equities, it looks like the tide is turning and I'm personally looking forward to these updates:

-Greenbushes news due any day now
    -Chloride fast to market strategy updates
    -HMW resource upgrade
    -Possible offtake agreements
    -Plus any left field surprises JP has up his sleeve

And ofcourse DFS end of the year. With a sure flow of news to come we will bridge the gap on our peers and prosper in the long run. It's only going to take a good announcement and will be back to ATH in no time.

I am interested to see the DLE story play out. I don't think it will end well. You only have to look at the production paths of the big players to realize this.. if DLE is as amazing as they say it is, then how come none of them are doing it? If DLE is to fail can you imagine the Lake retail punters jumping ship to a proven method with high grades and low impurities!

Oh and where is 8horse I miss his regular updates!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.