GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-5337

1. 4,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    Wow, only a 50/50 chance. I guess that we can compartmentalise the risks. To go through them in no particular order
    there's
    the operating in Argentina risk
    the financial risk
    the technical risk
    the engineering risk
    the fraud risk
    the black swan event risk
    Now Argentina is not the best country to do business in, but it looks good enough but always some residual risk there.
    LKE 4 years ago was broke and in danger of going under but since then management have attracted a lot of finance both loan facilities and direct buy ins.
    Technical risk has been lowered as Lilac's concept went from an idea to bench top to pilot plant, with success at every level. The demonstration plant is currently on its way to Kachi as we speak.
    I see no reason to think that LKE is at risk of being a scam more than any other company.
    The project will throw up engineering problems, just like every project does. I can't see why any of this will stop LKE from being successful, I clearly don't rate it at 50%, but that is just my opinion.
    Hi Bomber you think that the big risk is in converting the lithium chloride into lithium carbonate. Well they have said that Lilac was capable of doing this, but they also sent lithium chloride to Hazen for them to do the conversion as a respected 3rd party which they did, and the lithium carbonate was turned into coin batteries and performed quite well. In the company's propaganda, they indicate that LiCl will be converted to Lithium carbonate on site at Kachi. My understanding is that pond producers take a concentrated brine solution and turn it into Lithium Carbonate on site, so what will stop Lilac from doing this. The head of Lilac holds a Ph.D. in materials engineering, you think he might be abreast of any issue.
    Now I know nothing about chemical engineering, so it would be helpful if you could explain to an idiot like me. You said that you hadn't seen any figures, and I agree they are pretty tight about releasing hard data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5277 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 18220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.