GLN 6.00% 11.8¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-5539

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    I am not convinced that every other train of thought gets bunched in bucket 2 together ? I would have multiple categories to be honest. The worlds leading Battery Minerals analyst company didn't even get a mention ?

1) RK Equity are essentially a paid mouthpiece. Anything that comes out from those guys is generating them significant revenue and needs to be taken with a grain of salt

2) Investment Market Analysts - The vast majority of investment banks have financial interests in the companies they choose to pump and those companies who they choose to overlook (Canaccord, Goldman, UBS etc). I find some of their analysis OK, but you have to understand they are heavily invested in what they are spruiking.

3) The #1 Company in the Battery Minerals Sector that covers the market better than anyone is clearly Benchmark Minerals. Simon and the Team provide the best analysis and forecasting over the Lithium Ion, EV and Energy Storage Supply Chain. They are in independent and not financially invested in the companies they cover. There is no analyst or investment bank that even comes close to Benchmark IMO.

In terms of answering your question directly, you would need to subscribe to Benchmarks Lithium Market Forecast for itemised project by project supply into the market, this report is updated every quarter.

For anyone interested Benchmark Subscriptions can be broken into 3 categories:
    1) General Benchmark Subscription which gains you access to News, Videos, Presentations & Quarterly Magazine
    2) Price Assessments for each battery mineral i.e. Lithium, Natural Flake, Synthetic, Nickle, Cobalt
    3) Market Forecasts for Each Battery Mineral + Battery Capacity (For Each Battery Type)

Your Particular Query would require a subscription to Benchmarks Market Forecast for Lithium (#3 Category Above)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.008(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $198.2K 1.623M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 672397 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 108732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.