GLN 1.61% 15.3¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-5937

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Mmmmm, very suspect in my view. I have worked around corporate life all most of my working career and any management worth their salt, especially if you're the CEO wouldn't be running away before all the critical milestones are achieved ( or at least a good chunk of them). Had to laugh in the notice to the market they said "dominant position in Argentina". That is honestly delusional. Right up there with Joe Biden's comment last week how the US economy is going great at the moment. People often today say this is now the "post truth" world and I reluctantly have to concede its so true. The truth now can be anything you like, all you have to do is merely assert the truth as you would like it to be and bang its true ( heres looking at all you guys that get out of bed one day and decide now I am a woman and so lets go and compete in a woman's swimming race - just another form of this sort of post truth madness infecting the world today ) , your subjective truth is all that really matters.

Anyway back to Promnitz, departing the scene now is like running a marathon and getting to , well lets be honest , given what has to happen this decade to get their projects to production , honestly your like at the 10 km mark of a 42 klm run, and you go, nah......FCUK it. Really ? I don't think so, especially when if it comes off, you will make a pile of money that is beyond wealthy and be a hero to all. No CEO worth their salt thinks that way, where they give up early in the race. You only do that if you know there is a major FCUK going to be coming down the pipe . What does Promnitz know that the market doesn't yet I wonder ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $74.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $76.61K 497.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1273882 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 221071 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.