GLN 0.00% 29.0¢ galan lithium limited

Compelling opportunity, page-703

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Trans comment re low price takeover offer should not be taken lightly.The trading in recent times of galan shares reminds me
    of what happened to Avanco Resources.They were taken over for a song with the Directors all accepting the low ball offer after not informing
    shareholders that talks had taken place with ozl quite some time before the offer.A shareholder group with large numbers thought they may have a
    chance of stopping it but as it turned out all the institutions had already committed their shares to the offer some time ago.

I will not list all the events here re the avb takeover as it would take far to long.However i would strongly suggest that Gln holders
    enter AVB into hotcoppers search box and spend some time reading about this. There were a number of merchant banks and stock brokers involved
    and i would hate for the same thing to happen here.I am not saying it will but it doesnt hurt to be vigilant.In my opinion Galans price should be substantially higher and the amount of broker cross trades to control the price has me concerned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3330 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.