GLN 1.61% 31.5¢ galan lithium limited

Precisely @MarketingMa, only I believe the ending won't be the...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Precisely @MarketingMa, only I believe the ending won't be the same as was for that foolish boy!

Anyone who has spent a few hours let alone days of research in to the tustle that has been the lithium market would understand the fundamental issues about to play out in the EV space;

Lithium mines produced an estimated global total of 82,000 metric tons of lithium in 2020.

China's Ganfeng sees lithium rally extending as profits almost triple Aims for no less than 600,000 T annual LCE capacity

In regards to recycling;

recycling lithium is three times as high a cost as that of mining new lithium. Another key
    problem is that the recovered material may be obsolete by the time it is introduced to the market (up to
    15 years after the original battery is manufactured) as battery technology continuously evolves.

The US has been slow to react to the shortfall supply of raw materials, as mentioned in the CNBC link I posted earlier.

India is basically an untapped market; I've recently watched an hour long discussion and my take out from that was India is trying to adopt a better environmental outcome ie EV's but it's probably going to require resourcing from China @ this stage.

I've also seen my fair share of muppet/puppets, magicians and spin doctors in a corporate role whilst researching lithium; I hold soundly in my investment decision with Galan knowing that a couple of well versed professionals of the Lithium Industry be that JP & Daniel Jiménez are stearing this ship.

Not to forget our immediate neighbour with this headline;
    BMW Group steps up sustainable sourcing of lithium with Livent for battery cell production to ensure rapid e-mobility expansion
    Sustainable sourcing has a lovely ring to it!

It; the lithium market that is, has definitely left some angst with some in the past. I think this time around it will be for a different reason...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $610.9K 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 137933 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 110000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ 578012
Last updated 15.58pm 29/04/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.