AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Compelling reasons to invest in AVL, page-113

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Ok, so after reading the toing and froing of this thread, I have decided to ask a few questions regarding the current and future financial situation of the company.

As there are a number of members who too, also provide often useful counter opinions , I thought to the newer investors might garner some useful and hopefully unbiased information about the company they have placed their hard earned into...

Firstly, shares on offer. Approx 3.2 billion. -In order to invest funds into the company and see a company value at $1/share [why not?] , where do they need to be?

Cash at bank vs outgoings, next 12 months? Will a new CR be required, simply to keep doors open?
    What income does the company currently earn in order to pay these bills?

Is Vsun a subsidiary planned in order to spin off at a later date, OR will it remain a core part of the company's business plan?
    Can they go it alone, or will certain offtakes of technology and engineering be required for the forseseeable future?

Barriers to entry? For both them AND others entering into the Vanadium paddock?

Can they be a 'one stop shop' for future vanadium buyers, both internationally and nationally?

Yes, my questions are extremely simplified, but sometimes the bullzhit needs to be filtered out a little just to see the bigger picture.

Personally, I am quite excited for the company's future primarily because it is within my own personal sphere of residence, and for the actual possible outcomes of both commodities production and offgrid power supply, into the future.
    It is however, also a wise thing to understand the possible AND probable roadblocks that will be required to overcome during the run to a dollar. ...or $2....or $3...or $4.... ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.