AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Did this with my profits from PLL. Entered into AVL JAN2021 and...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Did this with my profits from PLL. Entered into AVL JAN2021 and bought another large parcel EOFY. I was surprised that the VRFB market didn't take off as quickly as lithium-based mega batteries and I do feel like I pre-empted the entrance into vanadium because lithium stocks have continued to pump enormously since my entry into them. However, the comparison is overwhelmingly positive from my analysis. If commercial industries (and hopefully governments) catch onto vanadium-based products as an alternative to lithium and match the growth of lithium competitors then the returns for AVL at this entry price will be ridiculous (granted the market responds in the same way). Yes all investments, particularly small-caps, have their risks - but the potential returns well exceed the risks in my considered opinion.

The only hurdle I can see is assuring investors that the project is feasible despite the current global economic climate. Most of my gains occured after large purchases during the crash MAR-APR2020, but inflation, interest rates, etc have placed a lot of uncertainty into small-caps, so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see the immediate gains that we did two years ago. I have basically sold all holdings and put all into AVL and EXR (unrelated) because I am that confident in VRFB's an a competitor to lithium-based products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $102.5K 6.369M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 17364016 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 11877286 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.