AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Compelling reasons to invest in AVL, page-126

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    To give a bit of weight behind my statement - I did my postgrad in Space Systems Engineering and one of the most significant factors other than the actual launch itself is power, so I spent a bit of time researching into different types of batteries, recharging capabilities, etc. Although the types of batteries you'd use in a satellite are significantly different from large, commercial, on-ground batteries, what doesn't change is the thinking process behind capability analysis, business requirements, end user needs, time spent on test and evaluation, etc. From my experience in the space industry, VRFB's are definitely plausible (we know this because they are already in production and use-cases are already noted) and these projects definitely have a market (green energy revolution, larger populations needing constant access to power, etc). This isn't some theoretical future-based technology, VRFB's have already gone through the design, test and production phases and we already have the resources required (vanadium and other battery minerals that AVL either have the capacity to mine or acquire through agreements). The emphasis must now be placed on marketing the benefits to investors and consumers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.