AVL 6.67% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Yep, me again. Yep, I'm whinging again as well.YEP, I agree I'm...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Yep, me again.
    Yep, I'm whinging again as well.
    YEP, I agree I'm a complete pain in the Rs, however...

Just a SINGLE letter of intent in November?
    WORKING with the GPA?

Can you agree to terms of additional offtakes, if the BFS is not yet completed?
    Can you have a BFS if offtakes are not yet signed away as well?

Any more letters of intent from other interests since then?

If this deal gets going, the upside looks very healthy, but until an entity signs on the bottom line for the cash, the uncertainties are still glaring.

Adding the current situation in the world at present, with the possiblity of a drawn out process of either negotiations, or outright aggression, when will the contract(s) actually look to get ratified?

How much more time decay can we stand?

The upside volume behaviour on Friday didn't indicate any real interest, except for little retail sales, so again, what if we run into a big kick down again, within the next few weeks?

Unfortunately, my confidence in VSun has waned a little since buying too, so a an announcement of potential REAL sales need to come to the fore pretty quickly, or it will continue to suck much needed funds from the primary game.

So much excitement.
    So much expectation.
    SO much potential.

I think there is quite a deal of hidden investment money waiting on the sidelines for this one. Let's hope they can deliver before any more dilution disruption to the market cap.

I too think that counter opinions and frank discussions by those with deeper experience in the construction process, would be VERY welcomed by investors.
    We are all happy to have to rethink our way of analysing the current fundamentals of the company.
    LEARNING is better than development of a misalignment of opinion, so , are we just unfamiliar with the current processes?
    Is the current financial situation nothing to be concerned with?
    Is there unnecessary worry?

Can we still believe it's not butter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $34.33K 2.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 5509469 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9972381 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.