LTR 1.50% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

My View:It seems that many here are obsessed with the current...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    My View:
    It seems that many here are obsessed with the current sales of EVs, the quality of the LCE,
    Chinese manipulation of the market, point scoring against fellow posters, and general background noise that seems to be drowning out any rational consideration of the future demand for Li.
    Whilst EVs are currently (supposedly) the demand side of Li supply. The ELEPHANT in the room is not EVs.
    The massive demand is going to come from the 60 Nuclear reactors under construction along with the 110 that are being planned.
    The majority of which are in China and SE Asia. According to one seemingly well credentialed site consulted, it seems the future demand from the Nuclear industry going forward is between 400,000 mt to an astonishing 1,200,000 mt of very pure Li. Whilst these numbers seem excessive, I'm having difficulty in establishing how much Li is used in a Nuclear reactor.
    Somebody out-there in HC land must know?
    Even if these figures are grossly inflated, it may be an indicator of the considerable interest in Li from a stable jurisdiction from GR & ALB et al.

Any thoughts or insights?

Cheers,
    XanaX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.01 98.0¢ $18.70M 18.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21958 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 504777 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.