NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Olive Blossom. I have sent PL several emails and, like many...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Olive Blossom. I have sent PL several emails and, like many other posters, have never received a reply. I am wasting my holidays on this saga and hope as much as anyone for some positive news. Thus I really do hope the said email reply, posted by Jibman, isnt BS because I really do hope PL does care enough to reply to some of his emails. Unfortunately, I have never received a reply and have nothing else to go by other then a posting by an anonymous user. In this situation, I just cannot understand why PL doesn't have a personal liaison to respond to all emails, at least some acknowledgement of email receip, or alternatively release regular updates to the market so that we don't feel the need to pester him all these questions.
    As far as the news articles are concerned, they are just news articles. Nothing official in them, although Im not a lawyer. I emailed ARM about the so-called joint statement released by NKWE and ARM denies they had anything to do with this statement. I never received a reply from Angloplats. Just telling it as I see it. No other motive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.