HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Competence Morals and Ethics

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    My biggest concern about the continual incompetence and inability to meet deadlines and do deals, is that this company is at least still operating ethically and morally. The company owes it to long term shareholders to ensure that those shareholders have rights in the Capital raising to participate fully so they benefit from what I am sure is a great resource. My biggest fear because of the lack of promotion, drilling, and lack of concern about the share price is that there has been a deliberate strategy to diminish the share price in order to transfer control to other parties at a ridiculously cheap price.
    I believe that our representative on the Board for morals and ethics has now gone and that this resource is likely to be given away ridiculously cheaply (We will soon see) I sincerely hope I am wrong but if I am right I would rather get rid of the current board and risk the consequences than see this company be gifted to people who have no rights.
    I sincerely hope that this blog is misguided and if it is I apologise, at this moment I am in complete despair having been a moderately large holder for quite a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.