BCM 11.1% 0.8¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Competent Person, page-28

1. 3,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Indeed IE there are distinct differences but some very important lessons too.

The reason the JORC/NI43-101 exists is to try to allow investors a way of understanding what something (resource) is worth. Neither are in anyway perfect but its an imperfect world.

Companies that dont want to work to JORC/NI standards are welcome to continue but IMO have no place being a public company. Resources matter, not promises.

This industry is littered with BS artists, con men and fraudsters. Anyone who doesnt understand that is just plain stupid.

People can risk their own money, thats none of my business but I have a general interest when companies claim to have re-written the books on geology and mining.

As I have said many time, extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence to back them up.

I have seen nothing in the ever-changing story here that in any way supports the "ramp" of some here on HC that there a tens of millions of ounces of anything.

a few unassayable drill holes in 6 years that apparently contain unquantifiable elements. a bench scale test of 30t is now held up as proof. its nothing of the sort. and with each set of assays the "breakthrough" changed in form (and metal du jour) and yet is also somehow just out of reach again.

BBXs illiquid capital structure is IMO supporting the story not as a result of it.

Thats my interest Tony999. Its a bulletin board mate. if you dont like it, dont read it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.