M7T 1.72% 59.0¢ mach7 technologies limited

Hey,Thanks for your post, I actually care a lot about what...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hey,

Thanks for your post, I actually care a lot about what competitors are doing and how Mach7 plans on gaining a competitive advantage. From what I can gather Mach7 are not trying to do it all like the "big 6" below, which are often building the products additional capabilities like AI internally or through acquisitions. This can be very expensive and turn out to integrate poorly with the system's operability. I think this is a positive because it allows Mach7 to collaborate with the partners it believes are best in class, whilst focusing on their specialty: data management. There is already a lot of interest in their new PACS replacement product in collaboration with Client Outlook. See here for reference of their partners: https://www.mach7t.com/company/clinical_app_partners/.

The talented individuals in the field usually get more buy-in and freedom working for smaller, more nimble companies. A lot of what the "big 6" has to offer is an amalgamation of what smaller companies created. Who knows, they might buy Mach7 if it continues to gain market share? It also comes down to how the GUI is presented. I haven't tried out Mach7 personally, although the customer reviews speak volumes to me. Not to mention, I have far more confidence that those in leading hospitals and clinical facilities know more about the products benefits than I do. With 721 ratings and a 4.8 star average, I would say they're onto something. Please see link for reference: https://www.featuredcustomers.com/vendor/mach7-technologies. The quality and size of clients Mach7 has is also something I spent time looking into, which I found to be favourable.

This is a very cluttered space at the moment, that the big players are willing to pump a lot of capital into. I am not sure about the integrity and comprehensiveness of KLAS Research, but there appears to be a downward '2yr Trend' appearing in their ratings. I imagine cross-selling would be a huge thing for the larger players, although I'm not familiar with any historical examples of whether or not that remains a viable long-term strategy. I would presume over time the best product is the one that wins, although this is not necessarily the case in the short-term?

Hope that helps, interested to hear your take on things.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2025/2025652-4958791f1dd71f44fb46eb0a8a5e3652.jpg

Last edited by SLewis: 05/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.010(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.0¢ 57.5¢ $66.82K 112.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 138015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.