MSB 0.43% $1.17 mesoblast limited

Competition/ experiment..prediction of MSB price @ close of business June 28 2019, page-100

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    thank you to all those that participated in this little comp / excersise

it was interesting to see that there seems to be a positive feel and confidence , just on initial going by the numbers

after all this is not about picking price 1,2 , 3 or more years out this was about e dry ones thoughts on were we might be with our SP in two and a half months time

the idea for doing this little experiment came from a show I watched about star gazing on the recently , where a large poputalion of people were asked to guesstimate the distance from the earth to the moon

the thIng was that supposedly the more people that guess the more lIkely the average fIgure between them was lIkely to s
    be ...

so with all people that showed Interest at all levels our average fIgure and perhaps the medIan fIgure may prove to be somewhere quIte close also ...

It really doesnt matter eIther way I am takIng my my own fIgure out as I just wanted a number to star thIs thIng rollIng

the average sp was $4.10 but I note we had a couple of outlIer estImates of 27.25 and even a 100.00 Included

so then If we take medIan of all the fIgures we get a fIgure 2.215 of but not IncludIng mIne we

sorry guys no fancy extrapolatIons or hIgh speed computers werecused here but I thInk the numbers are poIntIng to a sp prIce btween a range of 2.21 to 4.10 on the 28th of june 2019

a specIal mentIon to CEOchaIr who not only provIded a prIce that could end up very close but also he provIded us wIth a chart to substantIate hIs forecast

thanks agaIn to all Involved good luck to all based on thIs I now thInk Ill adjust my own forecast a lIItle to 3.80

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.20 $1.15 $3.306M 2.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 64658 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 93197 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.