RAC 3.03% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Competition: Guess the strike price of the sweetener options, page-21

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2427
    Thing is - we own it, and they tried to get around that and the patent (and failed!), and they will have tried to get a new molecule (and failed!), so now they need us more than we need them - because we would love to have them on board for FTO but we don't need them for AML or Cardio Protect Anti-Cancer Synergy!

Index, I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here - using loose language, they were trying to avoid having to deal with us by gaining access to our good drug without paying us for it. Now we've rocked up for show and tell.

At the end of the session we've got our (admittedly awkward looking) deal maker standing at the tip of the spear!

Unless I see an alternate photo with the head of COH at the tip and with Prof Chen hugging some Race staff like he owns them then I'm taking it as a big win!

Even if we give 80% of FTO away, it's potentially still $20B per annum (see 2021 AGM presentation) and I think we're on the other side of the deal where we're giving 20% away.

Rocket ships and moon shots - a scaled, top U.S. medical research mob doing US based clinical trials for our drug - bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.050(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $289.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.70 $1.63 $181.9K 109.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11946 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 27579 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.