A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Competition heats up for a2 Milk Company, page-153

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    The milk is, not the IF. Fonterra have just taken over the milk license to distribute in NZ. They haven't had the IF supply to enter NZ yet (although some seems to be on sale in Auckland according to one posters images), and the NZ market is relatively small so its not really worth the effort in the short term, but it will happen. I imagine with the amount of Chinese students in NZ that there would be a Daigou market there, however regulations make a lot harder for Daigou to operate there - but not impossible, as they currently do trade from NZ. Most of the students are situated in Auckland too - which is probably why we saw bulk IF on sale there...
    At present the global expansion is targeting high population areas with large wealthy & health conscious demographics. As the USA gains traction, I imagine we will see Canadian distributers jump at the chance to partner with a2, if a2 don't go at it themselves. I hope to see an entry into Germany shortly too. Once all the major territories are covered will we begin to see a greater focus on smaller countries like NZ or small European countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.