SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

I wouldn't get too worried with these competitors. Unless their...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I wouldn't get too worried with these competitors. Unless their diagnostics are equal to or greater than NanoDx there isn't really much competition. Breathonix PPV and NPV is 93% and 95%, whereas NanoDX is 100% and 98%. A positive result from the Breathonix test needs to be followed up with a PCR swab test which has to be sent off to the lab. I imagine with 100% PPV the NanoDx test would not require a follow up but I don't actually know that for sure.

It is frustrating having to wait, but the reason we are waiting is due to the manufacturing logistics of immense volume and improving/concluding that the tests will also work for other covid strains.

If the EUA was granted without these considerations or improvements to the system, the manufacturing process wasn't robust, they hadn't secured extra funding, then the contract Sensera receives could be in jeopardy (should the system have problems or covid mutations complicate it) and it would most certainly be a fraction of the size $$$ compared to what we expect is coming from July onwards.
    Last edited by Struth09: 25/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.