IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Competition (Jibo), page-24

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Hi Scratchy18,

I have never attacked anyone personally on this forum. My views are just an opinion for the consideration by others. I do my research and believe what I offer is substantiated opinion to a degree. Everyone's opinion is just that. Their perspective of a situation.

There are people who are down ramping but there are others who are offering another perspective. Without both sides being represented there is no forum.

Don't lower yourself to a school yard taunting.

This particular stock is open to criticism. They have consistently over promised and are yet to deliver. It could happen tomorrow and I hope for holders that it does but history shows that is not likely.

The next few weeks are important to holders. I hope they take some of the constructive criticism on board and knock this thing out of the park. I am not invested so I personally have no hidden agenda. I am not a competitor or trader.

I am a proud Australian and am very concerned with the amount of outsourced product and exploitation of our resources. I would love to see them pull this off but there are other Australians investing their hard earned cash and super in this businesses who are being sold short.

My opinion is just that. This is my last post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.