KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Having a property background and some understanding about...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Having a property background and some understanding about logistics, I think Amazon entered the wine services in U.S and did particularly well because they have a lot of warehouses scattered around the country. This makes the aim of 1-2days delivery way easier compared to their current position in Australia with, afaik, only one warehouse in Australia. I mean if Amazon really wants to pushes it and have depots around Australia like DW8 they can do particularly well due to the capital they have. However it is certainly benefit to have DW8 as a Aussie business leading by an Aussie man having knowledge of the wine industry. Wineries will obviously lean towards any service costing them less and/or have the tendency to support a Aussie company (DW8) if it is reasonable.

Who knows if Amazon or another company may acquire DW8 at a later stage. As some of you might already know, Dean is on the director board of RetailDrinks Australia, where Darren the Chief Executive of Coles Liquor joined too.. along with other names.

Just my 2 cents. My first post on HotCopper btw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.