DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

competition, page-7

1. bri
    572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Yep Snorky I always say " If its a contest between a conspiracy and a stuff up bet on a stuff up every time"

I beleive however in this one case EVER, that someone conspired to destroy the price of this stock with that robot.

It was relentless you had to watch the individual trades over 5 weeks, and the result, NOT JUST HAVE YOUR COMPUTOR ON TOTAL ACCUMULATIVE VOLUME!

I will personally make money from the stock as I averaged down 4 times my AV is in the 60s. So I am not making excuses for a bad trade.But yes I do BLAME someone who did have an ulterior motive to savage the stock with what I beleive is a type of trading that is plain wrong!

I beleive that some time in the future that the ASX will find themselves co joined and on the end of a class action suit because of their compliance in allowing Fast trading /robotic trading/ algorithmic trading.

The CEO of ASX is on record as not being sure if this is a good policy or not, however the excuse is every other exchange is doing it? so why not ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.