RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

With their ADRC its possible they could have a universal remote...

1. 429 Posts.
    With their ADRC its possible they could have a universal remote control that isn't necessarily the personal mobile phone you carry in your pocket when you leave home already around home we are accumulating quite a few remote controllers and we havn't even touched on IOT yet so having one controller or even more than one in case more than one person needs to use it to operate multiple devices is a good idea but as its so easy to install you could use your personal mobile as well.
    At the moment when I operate my garage door from the car I have the back off the remote and are wriggling the battery around trying to get it to connect , its stuffed ! and because its some one off remote they are asking me 585$ plus configuration fee plus 150$ call 0ut about 810$, it just made think about the ADRC technology if it was installed would be very handy at the moment. mmmmm
    My belief also is most remotes of the future will be touch screen as well which will fit in nicely with Xpeds tech.
    Having your mobile on the side of your bed where you can control your aircond, fan , lights , reticulation , sound system , security at work etc is enough for me already to want to have the ADRC tech installed plus little things like warranties and updates.
    Time will tell the other competing tech that is suppose to be crowding the market don't come up to Xpeds mark yet but no doubt they are pulling out all stops to try

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.