RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Competition, page-35

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Retiredyoung,

Maybe I have not been very clear in my explanation. Xped's ADRC architecture has a fundamental difference to the NXP architecture which really does differentiate the two in a very important way.

Both the Xped and NXP Architectures are similar, there is a device, a Gateway/Hub and a Smartphone.
    In a typical home, the Device (TV, Washing Machine, Lght bulb etc) would be hooked up to a electrical circuit. So too would the Gateway or Hub. The Smartphone is with the user of course and mobile. There would be many devices of different types, each user can have ther own smartphone but only 1 Gateway/Hub

Xped's ADRC has the user tapping their smartphone to the device to establish a pairing connection. The information about that device is then stored on the Gateway/Hub

NXP's solution is to tap the Device (TV, Washing Machine, Light bulb etc) onto the Gateway/Hub. That is a very crucial difference. Watch the video again...Imagne trying to pair your white goods.

You are also placing too much emphasis on NFC. While this is a very elogent way of doing the pairing and is common to both ADRC and NXP's solution that all.

Xped's ADRC has another fundamental advantage over NXP's solution. You are not restricted to your home and vicinity to your home Gateway. I can walk into a shopping mall or a stadium and be able to pair to devices in those locations. I do not need to pair the Gateway as in NXP's solution... I use my mobile phone to tap against devices to pair. Qiute an important differentitator.

I'm hoping you are seeing the differences here because if you are not, then you are really missing a very important aspect that makes ADRC much more relevant than NXP's solution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.