ODA 0.00% 15.5¢ orcoda limited

Competition, page-6

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Support my stance? Ummmmm okay.

In spite of all these whizbang contracts you refer to that have been signed (for quite some time now) SmartTrans has almost run out of money.

It is showing absolutely no sign of being able to sustain itself as a company.

A capital raise seems all but evitable and imminent, diluting even further a company with more than 2 billion shares on offer and a share price currently in the toilet at 1.2 cents. Such a history does not attract big time investors into the next cap raise, which equally doesn't make it a fait accompli SmartTrans will be able to raise the funds without getting rogered.

Said competition referred to isn't the corner store. I don't know if you've heard of Alibaba, Abas, but anyone seeking a gateway to China is somewhat more likely to use it than the company I've just described above.

To put it in more simple times, you're the small takeaway burger joint that is heamorrhaging money and hoping for a bank loan just to stay afloat, just as McDonalds opens for business next door.

I didn't think that argument needed to be outlined, but clearly it does.

PS. SmartTrans has "all the power"? You were seriously willing to commit that to writing in a public place?
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 29/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72665 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 13491 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.